Smartphones these days have become mini-computers. Many of us do most of our work on this gadget. The smartphones’ growing processing power like 6GB RAM, 2TB storage (expandable though), hecta-core processors and more too are turning them into virtual powerhouses. Wonder which among these are the very best smartphones available in India right now? Our list below ranks the top smartphones available in the country across price categories. These are the smartphones that not only boast of top-notch specifications in their price segment, but their performance (in most departments) too matches their impressive specs. Here’s our pick of the best smartphones.
Microsoft Surface 3 Touchscreen Laptop
- Processor: 10th Generation Intel i5-1035G7 Processor, Quad-Core, 1.2 Ghz
- Display: 13.5 inch 2496 x 1664 Pixelsense display | Touchscreen enabled
- Memory & Storage : 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with Intel Iris Plus Graphics| Storage: 128 GB SSD
- Preinstalled software: Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity, Microsoft Office 365 30-day trial | In the box: Surface Laptop 3, Power Supply, Quick Start Guide, Safety and warranty documents
- In the box details : Surface Laptop 3, Power Supply, Quick Start Guide, Safety and warranty documents
- Keyboard finish : Alcantara material palm rest